That you may Know, Live, and Share
the Love of Christ!
Mission Nicaragua 2017
Dates: June 22-July 2, 2017
2017 Nicaragua Mission Trip
"That You May Know, Live, and Share the Love of Christ With the People of Somoto, Nicaragua"
Building a mission 2017
- To encourage Christian fellowship among the Mission Team
- To involve non-medical people in mission projects such as Christian education, other skills
- To initiate and develop medical and evangelism mission projects
- To share the love of Christ in our behavior, activities and mission projects
- To ensure all endeavors are coordinated and sustainable and appropriate for the culture
- Personally share our skills, talents, and life experiences with the people of Nicaragua.
- Share the love of Christ in Christian education.
- Provide medical, optical, dental, women's health (lab testing HIV and pap smears) outreach.
View a short presentation from our 2013 Nicaragua Mission Trip
Clean Water Project
Medical Services Provided 2016
- Children fluoride treatment
- Women's Health
- Health Education
- Lab testing HIV
- Eyes, prevent sun damage
- General Medical
- Bible Stories, songs and games all day long!
- Lessons on how to keep your teeth and your body healthy
- Layettes were given to the nurse for the new mothers-to-be.
Click frame to view video.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS. YOU HAVE MADE OUR MISSION TRIP A HUGE SUCCESS!
Web Page Info: firstname.lastname@example.org